Thursday, March 30, 2006

Letter to Neon Phosphor

I get lots of unsolicited mail everyday, but this one stuck out:
A friend of Bro. Juniper directed him to your website and he called me over to the Macintosh to exclaim that I was producing videos after hours, so to speak. We all got a great chuckle out of that, but when Bro. Juniper ran the video on his Macintosh screen, I was taken aback, for the images did delight me on the surface, but beneath the surface they reminded me of some of the interior images that I experienced on my recent trek across the desert. Of course those images were not of modernity, but of a sort of montage of transcendental nature, whereby the quarks and elemental particles of nature seemed to paint images upon the Milky Way, in a sort of transparent, and luminous, way. Yes, these interior images were inside my skull while I was stretched out on the sandy dune at midnight of a new moon, whereby the galaxies and stars all seemed to be within the reach of my outstretched hands. And the music played with the video is quite nice. I wish you the best in your artistic ventures, and hopefully through your art you may catch glimpses of God.

Shalom,
Bro. Bartleby
http://brobartleby.blogspot.com/