Thursday, August 25, 2005

Shame on the following spammers

I got these in the comments section on the previous post:
Your blog is great If you like to learn more, I'm sure you'd be interested in greatest supplement vitamin world know about greatest supplement vitamin world
and
Comic Junkie for Sidebar
That was quick; I'm hoping for plenty of rapid development of new Sidebar panels.
Nice blog site, really cool!

I have a Control Ceiling Fan With site/blog. It pretty much covers Control Ceiling Fan With related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.
Dudes, like I said, I will only respond kindly to people who spam me, if 1) they obviously did not just target our blog/e-mail randomly, 2) they make some effort to personalize their spam, and 3) going along with point 1, they are advertising some relevant product, service or art project. Come on, Neon Phosphor doesn't need vitamin supplements and control ceiling fans.

2 comments:

* said...

I will get to that Tonics post shortly, I just got back in the blog game.

Neon Phosphor said...

Thanks, man. Looking forward to it.