Tuesday, August 02, 2005

An exclusive interview with G

G was the bassist at the two Berkeley shows.

NP: I AM NEON PHOSPHOR.

G: I AM G - simple, easy-going, visionary

NP: HOW DID YOU GET THE GIG TO BE THE TONICS' BAY AREA BASSIST?

G: I responded to Steven's posting on Craigslist as a last minute filler.

NP: WHAT'S IT LIKE TO PLAY IN THE TONICS?

G: Anytime, anywhere, anyplace sums it up. Good people!

NP: DESCRIBE YOUR MUSICAL CAREER, INCLUDING CURRENT PROJECTS.

G: I experienced a rebirth after not having played for 10 years. I feel grateful, blessed, inspired and passionate to be musical; it's a gift I enjoy sharing and collaborating with others. Current projects: www.sundaygroove.com (pop band), THREAD (metal band), S&G Inc. (acoustic/rock ballad w/ female vocalist. I play acoustic guitar)

NP: THANK YOU

G: and thank you.... take care.

No comments: