Thursday, April 13, 2006

An exclusive interview with Steven Chow

NP: I AM NEON PHOSPHOR.

SC: who the hell are you, my conscience?

NP: SILENCE, I AM ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE. FIRST, IS THERE A NEW ALBUM AND CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY DETAILS ABOUT IT?

SC: i'm going to get into trouble for this, but here is the tracklist: 1. How Should I Begin? 2. Lucy's Revenge Pt. Two, 3. I Scream Tuesday, 4. Lucy's Revenge Pt. One, 5. Eruption (Van Halen cover), 6. Fuck B--h (in D# minor), 7. Never Mind, Horatio, I'm Dead, 8. 1983, 9. I Love My Style, His Royal Highness, 10. Ode To Wikipedia, 11. Murder On The Acela Express, 12. Thanks Again.

NP: EXCELLENT. THE WORLD WILL BE PLEASED TO HEAR THAT. SO WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY?

SC: stereolab, for their synth work and pop melodies. i've been obsessively collecting their cds. i've also been listening to the beatles from 67 and 68. specifically magical mystery tour and the white album.

NP: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE WAR?

SC: i'm against it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... chana masala.

Anonymous said...

Mumbala mumbala

Leocyrus1 said...

nice blog post... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego