Friday, January 27, 2006

"Do you have any new songs in the pipeline?"

----And get oil or natural gas all over them? I don't think CD-Rs do too well under those extreme conditions. They can't even handle a sticky label. That's why none of the Sculpted Static Sound Check CDs work anymore, thank goodness.

"No, I mean, are you writing new songs?"----Neon Phosphor only writes for publicity, although I was once a song. Then, they turned me into "Anne Bancroft."

"You bastard, is the band writing new songs?"----[sniff] You didn't have to remind me that I was the bastard child of "Lost Child" and "Velvet Ropes," both of whom abandoned me right before I was born out of convenience as a filler track for Sound Check. Oh, I was so convenient. Look what happened to me, man. Now I just earn my living blogging as a semi-fictional character.

No comments: